It's natural that plans sometimes change when you travel a lot. That's why SAS offer flexible fares with SAS Plus. Did you know that SAS Plus tickets can be changed as often as you need, free of charge, in the same booking class? Better still, you get a full refund if you need to cancel.
Once the trip starts in SAS Plus, the benefits continue:
- SAS Lounge access: Get your journey off to a flying start with SAS Lounge access offering you space to work, relax and refresh yourself. Stay in touch with your colleagues, add the finishing touches to your presentation or take a relaxing break with a drink or snack.
- Fast Track access: Skip the queue when you pass through security control! With Fast Track, SAS offer access to dedicated lanes where you don't have to wait at selected airports.
- Meals and drinks: On European routes you can choose from a complimentary selection of beverages, snacks, sandwiches, salads and heated meals on-board, in addition to desserts such as muffins, chocolate, health bars and crisps from the "café in the sky" menu.
- Luggage: Take up to two pieces of check-in baggage weighing up to 23kg each, which will be labelled as priority baggage. Plus take hand luggage up to 8kg plus a computer bag or purse.
- Advance seat selection and priority boarding: Don't wait until check-in to choose your preferred seat, select it when making your reservation. Sit at front of the plane so you don't have to wait when disembarking and enjoy priority boarding or go last - it's up to you!
- EuroBonus: Earn 200% EuroBonus points on each flight or 2000 points per one-way trip from the UK to the Nordic countries. Redeem points for flights for as little as 6000 points for a one-way trip! Become a EuroBonus Gold member after 13 round trips in Europe during your qualification period.
- Wi-Fi: Enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi access on-board where available. The service is currently available on Boeing 737-800 aircraft and the expansion is on-going.