Lots has been going at Native since they revealed their re-brand at the Business Travel Show in February this year. Their story began over 20 years ago when they set out to provide unique places for corporate and leisure travellers to stay, places that offered a truly authentic experience of the local neighbourhood. Today, they have an eclectic collection of buildings in a rich mix of neighbourhoods all across London.
Native Bank, 20 St Swithin's Lane, EC4N 8AD
They provide serviced apartments and aparthotels in the UK, currently over 600 in London, with a new aparthotel opening up on the South Bank in London this August, Native Bankside.
They offer full apartments, not just individual rooms so business travellers have extra space, freedom and flexibility to do what they want, when they want – whether that’s cooking up a favourite dish in the kitchen, or ordering a takeaway for a night in.
All of their apartments are expertly furnished to match the identity of the neighbourhood, so whether its Dalston or Mayfair, the apartment will honour the character of the area and be furnished accordingly.
Native Bankside, 1-2 Bear Gardens, London SE19ED
Native Bankside, once a Victorian tea warehouse, has taken many years to carefully restore it to its former glory. Found on a cobbled street tucked back from the Thames, Native stayed true to the heritage of the building with polished concrete, exposed brick walls and the arched factory windows. From studios to a roomy two bed duplex apartment, all have big comfy beds and a high spec finish and furnished by Conran. There is also a gym, residents lounge and pantry offering a complimentary grab and go breakfast.
This great location means that travellers have an excellent choice of transport options nearby;
Closest Underground Station is London Bridge, 8 mins walk
National Rail Stations London Bridge and Blackfriars 8 mins walk (with connections to Gatwick and Luton Airports)
City Airport 35 mins by car 33 mins by tube & DLR
Thames Clipper Bankside Pier 2 mins walk
Prices start from £160 +VAT per night. Guests can stay at the Native Bankside from the 6th August. Prices may vary over key dates and are for guideline purposes only, for exact prices and availability please contact your Traveleads consultant.
But that’s not all, Native are venturing outside of London this year with new aparthotels opening in Glasgow in September and Manchester at the end of the year.
Native Glasgow, 12 St Vincent Pl, G1 2DH
The former Anchor Line shipping office, is a stunning white marble art deco façade built in 1906 in prime central Glasgow. The façade details are in remarkably good condition following years of neglect including a glazed façade embedded with nautical emblems, seaweed and shell details. Many of the principal rooms were designed with the opulence of an ocean liner in mind, these details have been preserved and incorporated into the aparthotel scheme. Native Glasgow will offer 64 apartments, with two restaurants and a 24/7 reception and of course, free Wi-Fi that is offer in every one of the Native buildings.
Native Manchester, 51 Ducie St, M1 2TP
The magnificent building is a former brick and iron framed warehouse built in 1867 to store cotton bails before being distributed to the mills in London. The warehouse was one of four that had originally been built and the only one remaining. The aparthotel will be Natives largest to date, offering 166 apartments, restaurant, all day bistro, cocktail bar, private dining, co-working space and even a private screen cinema, perfect for corporate events and meetings. Only a 10 minute walk to Manchester Piccadilly main station, we can see this being a very popular location.
Fancy winning a weekend stay in any Native aparthotel opening up this year? Of course you do, just email your answer to this question, what date can travellers stay with us at Bankside from?
Please email your answer to email@example.com – including the word competition in the subject header.
Closing date for entries 14th August 2018 – Good Luck
1. This prize draw is open to agents of Traveleads that are residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules.
3. Entry is restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
4.The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a sae to Native, The Penthouse, Newcombe House, 45 Notting Hill Gate, London W11 3LQ.
5. The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
6. One winning entrant will win a two night weekend stay for two at Native Bankside, Native Glasgow or Native Manchester, subject to availability at the time of booking request. The stay will be subject to Native’s standard terms and conditions which are available on request and will be provided once the accommodation booking has been confirmed.
7. The prize does not include travel between the winner’s home and the accommodation, travel insurance, transfers, personal expenditure or incidental costs.
8. The prize is valid for 18 months from the 1st September 2018, block out dates will apply (22nd December – 3 January 2019, 8th – 17th February 2019), the prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The booking must be made at least seven days in advance.
9. The winner may be required to participate in publicity and Native reserve the right to use the winners name in marketing material both online and within printed media.
10. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
11. Stays with Native will mean acceptance of our full terms and conditions of stay that are available on request and will also be provided with your booking confirmation.