5 Great Business Travel Gadgets
by Traveleads | January 22, 2019 | Latest News
We recently shared with you the latest list of must-have travel apps, and introduced innovative smart-luggage to help you get the most out of your business trips. This week we’re looking at those nifty little travel gadgets that can slip into your bag or briefcase, to keep you productive when you are out on the road.
1. Kingston MobileLite Wirless G2 This three-in-one device is probably the most handy little gadget you can have in your bag when travelling the world, especially on business. Not only does it charge a smartphone twice over when it runs out of juice, but its Ethernet port turns it into a wireless router, able to share data with up to eight users simultaneously via Wi-Fi. Perfect if your hotel room WiFi is not up to scratch. (Prices from £35.00)
2. The Aukey 20,000mh Battery charger. We’ve all experienced it – the dreaded low battery warning! If you are going to be using your mobile devices while out and about, never worry about recharging again. This little gadget has enough portable power to re-charge an i-phone up to TEN times! It can even charge two devices at the same time, thanks to its built-in double USB points. The built in torch will help you find your mobile devices in the dark – Ingenious! (Prices from £16.00)
3. Divoom Aibeat 10 Bluetooth speaker. First of all did you know the term Bluetooth comes from the name of a 10th century Viking? King Harald Blatand (which translates as bluetooth in English) He united and controlled Denmark and Norway, hence the association of uniting devices through Bluetooth. Legend has it that he liked eating blueberries to the point where his teeth became stained with the colour of the fruit, giving rise to his name! Today’s Bluetooth speakers can be invaluable if you are going to be logging into conference calls or skyping while away on business. No more straining to hear what’s being said, or ramming your phone down your ear – these devices come with a range of volume settings and best of all you can use them to chill out and enjoy your favourite music once the busy working day is over. Small devices, such as Divoom Airbeat 10, are ideal for business trips where space in your bag is an issue. They use a suction cup to attach to any surface and provide amazing sound for a tiny device. (Prices from £13.00 )
4. Smart Photo Card. Will you be taking photos on location? Pictures of the new offices or site, photos needed for health & safety reasons? Maybe you just want to send a few snaps back home. Save time having to transfer pictures to your phone or laptop with gadgets such as the Mobi EyeFi SD card. The Smart photo card has built in wi-fi and will transfer images to your paired device as you take them. (Prices from £24.99)
5. Waterproof Smartphone case. It’s every business traveller’s worst nightmare – losing communication with the world back home! You should definitely already have some kind of protective case and screen protector fitted to your device in-case you accidentally drop it, but when travelling abroad consider investing in a product such as Overboard’s waterproof iPhone case that will enable you to make calls, send emails and messages and take photos anywhere, even up to a water depth of six metres. (Prices from £19.00)
Let us know if you spot a new travel gadget on the market, that makes life easier or more productive when you are away from the office, and we will be delighted to share it with your fellow business travellers.