Delta: the new upgraded travel experience
by Traveleads | June 26, 2019 | In The Air Latest News
For the first time, customers can book Delta Premium Select, Delta’s new premium economy product, on select routes from London Heathrow departing November onwards.
Delta Premium Select will be available on Delta’s fully refurbished Boeing 767-400 aircraft from Heathrow to Atlanta, New York-JFK and Boston. The new-look aircraft will feature all four Delta branded products – Delta One®, Delta Premium Select, Delta Comfort+® and Main Cabin – offering customers a greater choice of options to suit their budget and travel style.
Already a popular choice on a growing number of international routes, Delta Premium Select is a new, superior cabin and offers an upgraded travel experience with plenty of perks. Highlights include:
- 19” wide seats with up to 38” pitch and up to 7” recline, featuring adjustable leg and footrest
- Delicious fine-dining, including meals presented on Alessi-designed serviceware
- TUMI amenity kit filled with travel essentials by luxury beauty brand MALIN+GOETZ
- High resolution, 13.3” seat-back screen, noise reducing headset
- Allocated overhead storage, offering plenty of space for carry-on bags
- Dedicated flight attendant on hand to offer customers a more personalized service
- Sky Priority® check-in, dedicated security lanes and expedited baggage handling
To book and experience Delta’s new Premium Select option, please contact your Traveleads Consultant.