LNER simpler and smarter eTickets have arrived
by Traveleads | September 5, 2019 | Latest News On The Ground
In September LNER are switching to much simpler and smarter eTickets.
What are the benefits of eTickets?
- There’s greater flexibility on how you collect your ticket
- You no longer need to activate your ticket
- You can print tickets (ideal if your phone is low on battery)
- It’s easier to share
- You don’t have to register a device
How does eTickets work?
- You can download eTickets straight to your Apple or Google Wallet and show the ticket on your phone.
- Or you can print out the PDF eTicket if you prefer to have a hard copy.
What’s the difference between eTickets and mTickets
- You don’t need to activate eTickets like you do with an mTickets
- Changing your journey or applying for a refund prior to travel will be easier than before
eTickets will replace mTickets
- Once eTickets are introduced, we’ll be removing the option for mTickets or SelfPrint, on journeys where eTickets are available.
- Any tickets you’ve already purchased and chosen to receive as an mTicket or SelfPrint, will still be valid for travel
To book, check rates and availability for LNER journeys, please contact your Traveleads Consultant.
For new customers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about the many ways Traveleads can reduce your travel costs without compromising on service or quality.